SAN FRANCISCO – The Pac-12 Conference office announced today that STANFORD’s Andrew Daschbach was named Pac-12 Player of the Week and UCLA’s Jack Ralston was tabbed Pac-12 Pitcher of the Week.
Pac-12 Baseball Player of the Week: Andrew Daschbach, Jr., INF/OF, Stanford (Atherton, Calif.)
3 G, .538 AVG, .538 OBP, 1.769 SLG, 4 HR, 6 RBI, 2 3B
• Hit four home runs in a 7-1 win over Cal Poly on May 14. He is the first Cardinal to ever hit four homers in a game and only the second Pac-12 player to ever accomplish the feat – UCLA’s Bill Scott did it against Washington on March 30, 1999.
• His four homers and 16 total bases set new individual game-highs this season in both Division I and the Pac-12.
• In a crucial conference win over Oregon State on Friday, tied the game up with a RBI triple in the fifth inning.
• The junior, majoring in science, technology and society, was named to last year’s All-Pac-12 team and was a Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention for maintaining a grade-point average over 3.0.
• Earns his first-career Pac-12 Player of the Week honor and the Cardinal’s 82nd all-time honor.
• A Stanford student-athlete has been the Pac-12 Player of the Week in three of the last five weeks.
Pac-12 Baseball Pitcher of the Week: Jack Ralston, R-Jr., RHP, UCLA (Newhall, Calif.)
Consequently, how to relieve the prostatitis pain has lowest price on cialis become the most important, also the prostatitis pain management is necessary. The major ingredient of this capsule, that is, Salabmisri helps improve the order cheap viagra icks.org sperm quality and the power of it. People who are not aware with the medicine can stay active for 6 hours. .The tablet needs to be taken at least 35 to 40 minutes before the session. viagra 25mg online viagra sales in uk Kamagra Jelly is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be needed to produce erection.
1 GS, 1-0, 6.0 IP, 0.00 ERA, 9 K, 1 H
• Threw the first six scoreless innings of a combined one-hitter in a 4-0 victory over Washington on Saturday. Marked No. 1 UCLA’s first one-hitter since June 2, 2013 and fewest hits allowed since May 15, 2015 (no-hitter).
• Extended his scoreless streak to 25 innings.
• Retired the first 11 batters he faced. Did not allow a runner in scoring position until the seventh inning.
• The NCBWA Dick Howser Trophy semifinalist leads the Pac-12 and ranks third in the nation with 10 wins on the season with a 2.17 ERA.
• The junior sociology major earns his second-career Pac-12 Pitcher of the Week honor, winning his first on May 6. It marks the Bruins’ third pitcher of the week honor in the last four weeks and their 78th all-time nod.
Player of the Week: Dayton Dooney, ARIZONA; Garrett Mitchell, UCLA; Matthew Acosta, USC; Oliver Dunn, UTAH; Danny Sinatro, WASHINGTON STATE.
Pitcher of the Week: Quinn Flanagan, ARIZONA; Jared Horn, CALIFORNIA; Kyle Hurt, USC; Austin Moore, UTAH; A.J. Block, WASHINGTON STATE.