Pac-12 Announces Softball Players of the Week
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Haley Cruse, Sr., OF, Oregon (San Diego, Calif.)
5 GP, 18 AB, 12 hits, 10 runs, 6 RBI, .667 AVG, .684 OBP
• Led then-No. 15 Oregon to five wins last weekend, tying for the lead among all players at the 29-team Mary Nutter Classic with a .667 batting average. Helped Oregon extend its perfect record to 14-0, featuring a 6-3 win over then-No. 25 Northwestern.
• Finished the weekend as the sole leader in OBP with a .684 on-base percentage and led the tournament in hits and runs scored.
• Scored or drove in 16 of Oregon’s 39 runs and led off each of the first four games of the weekend with a base hit, coming around to score three of those times.
• Went 7-for-12 with five RBIs, two doubles, a triple and five runs scored in Oregon’s three games against Power 5 opponents (Mississippi State, 7-2; Notre Dame, 5-1; Northwestern).
• First weekly player honor for Cruse this season and Oregon’s second in back-to-back weeks.
PITCHER OF THE WEEK: Megan Faraimo, So., P, UCLA (Vista, Calif.)
3 app, 3 wins, 19.2 IP, 36 K, 0.71 ERA
• Helped then-No. 1 UCLA extend its prefect record to 15-0, recording three wins at the Mary Nutter Classic, including a 5-4 win over then-No. 7 Florida.
• The winner of three of UCLA’s four games, striking out 36 and limiting opponents to a .094 batting average.
• Had double-digits in strikeouts in all three games, including 10 in a three-hit complete game win over Texas A&M (9-1) on Friday.
• Had 16 Ks over seven innings in a 3-1 win over Wisconsin. Held the Badgers, who would go on to beat then-No. 3 Oklahoma, to two-hits in a shutout ballgame.
• Second weekly pitching honor for Faraimo this season and UCLA’s second.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Kelley Lynch, Fr., P/1B, Washington (Newnan, Georgia)
5 GP, .333 avg, 5 hits, 3 HR, 4 RBI ; 2 app, 8.2 IP, 8 K
• Helped then-No. 2 Washington to five wins at the Mary Nutter Classic, including ranked wins over then-No. 3 Oklahoma (12-2) and then-No. 25 Northwestern (3-2).
• Hit two walkoff home runs in Washington’s wins against Wisconsin (5-3) and Northwestern. Already has the most home runs by a Husky freshman since Noelle Hee’s seven in 2018 and is the first Husky ever with multiple walkoff home runs in the same season.
• Had a six-game extra-base hit streak and six-game RBI streak. First Husky freshman since Taylor Van Zee in 2015 with double-digit extra-base hits before the beginning of Pac-12 play.
• As a pitcher has earned wins against top-talent in Oklahoma and then-No. 5 Florida State, and struck out four in a row against Northwestern.
• Second weekly freshman honor for Lynch, including in back-to-back weeks.
2020 PAC-12 SOFTBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
The penile organ does not receive the proper flow of blood and so you may suffer from impotency and therefore you can decrease the self confidence viagra no doctor and become irritated in your personal life. Contact your human services supplier immediately india cialis online http://www.devensec.com/sustain/eidis-updates/EID_Update_April_Aug_2013.pdf if your erection proceeds with longer than for a long time. The mental level can be caused due to impairment of an important cell organelle, and levitra on line that is mitochondria. With viagra generic uk Kamagra, making the nights love-filled is no more an imagination.