PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Ruthy Hebard, Sr., F, OREGON (Fairbanks, Alaska)
2 GP, 26.0 ppg, 13.5 rpg, .719 FG pct (23-32), .667 FT pct (6-9)
• Led No. 3 Oregon to a sweep of the L.A. schools, extending Oregon’s win streak to 12.
• Moved up to No. 7 on the Pac-12 all-time rebounding list (1,232 rebounds) and up to No. 11 on the all-time scoring list (2,246 points).
• In the 80-66 win over then-No.7 UCLA, had 30 points and 17 rebounds, recording a team-leading third 30-point game of the season. 14-of-19 from the floor, matching a season-high in field goals made and tying for eighth in Oregon single-game history.
• Against USC on Sunday (93-67), totaled 22 points and 10 rebounds for her second-straight double-double and fifth in the last eight games, for her 13th double-double of the season and 52nd of her career.
• First time this season receiving weekly honor and the second time in her career. Oregon’s 57th all time.
After having a drug solution, still, many of the intimacy problems caused by impotence, and it is fully absorbed, it leads to a healthy erection of the penis during sexual activity. cialis 10 mg The greatest benefit one can experience from an option to cialis 40mg 60mg or cialis is the firmness in erection. Sexual satisfaction is paramount in one’s life, and what is even more important is to carry it out order uk viagra with finesse. You should never consume alcohol, grapefruits and fatty foods viagra cialis india along with the dose.
Also nominated: Aari McDonald, ARIZ; Reili Richardson, ASU; Cailyn Crocker, CAL; Mya Hollingshed, COLO; Mikayla Pivec, OSU; Kiana Williams, STAN; Michaela Onyenwere, UCLA; Alissa Pili, USC; Dru Gylten, UTAH; Amber Melgoza, WASH; Borislava Hristova, WSU.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Alissa Pili, Fr., F, USC (Anchorage, Alaska)
2 GP, 20.0 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 3.0 spg, .533 FG (16-30), .667 FT (8-12)
• Helped USC to a 1-1 week including a 72-66 upset victory over then-No. 11 Oregon State where she recorded her ninth double-double of the season with 26 points and 13 rebounds.
• Extended her double-digit streak to 10-straight games after Friday’s win and Sunday’s loss to third-ranked Oregon (67-93), putting up 14 points against the Ducks.
• Leads all Pac-12 freshmen with 14.8 points per game (8th overall) and 8.0 rebounds per game (4th overall).
• Leads USC with 19 double-digit scoring games this season.
• Third time this season receiving weekly freshman honor, including USC’s seventh all-time.
Also nominated: Helena Pueyo, ARIZ; Cailyn Crocker, CAL; Jaylyn Sherrod, COLO; Taylor Jones, OSU; Brynna Maxwell, UTAH.