SAN FRANCISCO – OREGON’s Payton Pritchard won Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Player of the Week for the second time and UCLA’s Tyger Campbell was tabbed Freshman of the Week as voted on by media who cover the league.
Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Player of the Week (2/24/20)
Payton Pritchard, Oregon
Sr., G, West Linn, Ore.
• The National Player of the Year candidate averaged 28.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists to help Oregon salvage a road split through Arizona.
• Recorded the top scoring performance in Pac-12 play to date with a career-high 38 points – on a career-best 12 field goals and season-high tying six 3-pointers – along with six rebounds and four assists in 45 minutes of UO’s 73-72 overtime victory at then No. 24 Arizona.
• Totaled 18 points and three rebounds in just 29 minutes at Arizona State.
• Currently leads the Pac-12 in both scoring (20.1 ppg) and assists (5.5 apg) – would join Gary Payton (OSU, 1989-90), Damon Stoudamire (ARIZ, 1994-95) and Jason Terry (ARIZ, 1998-99) as the only players in Conference history to accomplish the feat. All three were consensus First Team All-Americans and Payton and Terry were National Players of the Year.
• Fifth to earn two Player of the Week honors this season joining teammate Chris Duarte, Arizona State’s Remy Martin, Utah’s Timmy Allen and Washington State’s CJ Elleby.
Studies show that Acai provides significantly more antioxidants than such well-respected foods such viagra pill cost as blueberries, oranges and even red wine. Kamagra has a systematic procedure to work out the erectile dysfunction in men.The main cause or the reason for erectile dysfunction is lack of sufficient blood supply to male regenerative area and stuff the penile organ getting it levitra prescription why not try this out harder and larger. High emotional stress induced in hypoglycemic patients tempt in developing amnesia or loss of memory viagra without prescription especially in elder people. Safe Meds 4all is one such site which provides high quality and safe sildenafil price in india medicines at very reasonable prices.
ALSO NOMINATED: Alonzo Verge Jr., ARIZONA STATE; McKinley Wright IV, COLORADO; Oscar da Silva, STANFORD; Tyger Campbell, UCLA; Timmy Allen, UTAH; Isaiah Stewart, WASHINGTON; CJ Elleby, WASHINGTON STATE.
Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Freshman of the Week (2/24/20)
Tyger Campbell, UCLA
Fr., G, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
• Averaged 14.0 points, 7.5 assists and a 5:1 assist-to-turnover ratio as UCLA swept the mountain road swing, just the eighth sweep through the region in the Pac-12 era.
• Opened week with 13 points, four assists and a pair of rebounds in 69-58 victory at Utah.
• Registered his first collegiate double-double with 15 points and 11 assists against just one turnover in a 70-63 upset of then No. 18 Colorado, the Bruins’ fifth consecutive victory overall.
• Leads the Pac-12 and is fifth among NCAA Division I freshmen with a 2.48 assist-to-turnover ratio. His rate is a league-leading 2.98 in Conference-only contests.
ALSO NOMINATED: Josh Green, ARIZONA; Tyrell Terry, STANFORD; Onyeka Okongwu, USC; Mikael Jantunen, UTAH; Isaiah Stewart, WASHINGTON.
2019-20 PAC-12 MEN’S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK