SAN FRANCISCO – OREGON’s Chris Duarte was selected Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Player of the Week, while WASHINGTON’s Isaiah Stewart was tabbed Freshman of the Week for the third time this month as voted on by media who cover the league.
Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Player of the Week (12/30/19)
Chris Duarte, Oregon
Jr., G, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
• In just 29 minutes, Duarte racked up a career-best 31 points along with six assists and five rebounds in Oregon’s 98-59 romp over Alabama State.
• Duarte buried 6-of-9 threes and made all six of his shots inside the arc to post the fourth-best scoring performance in the Pac-12 this season.
• Helped the Ducks post their fifth consecutive victory to close non-conference play at 11-2 and No. 4 in the AP Top 25, the program’s highest ranking since hitting No. 4 in Week 1 of the 2016-17 season in which they reached the Final Four.
• Has climbed to eighth in the Conference with 23 threes and to 20th in three-point field goal percentage (.377).
ALSO NOMINATED: Alonzo Verge Jr., ARIZONA STATE; McKinley Wright IV, COLORADO; Ethan Thompson, OREGON STATE; Oscar da Silva, STANFORD; Nick Rakocevic, USC; Isaiah Stewart, WASHINGTON; CJ Elleby, WASHINGTON STATE.
Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Freshman of the Week (12/30/19)
Isaiah Stewart, Washington
Fr., F, Rochester, N.Y.
• The Wooden Award, Naismith Trophy and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Center of the Year candidate averaged a double-double of 25.5 points and 10.5 rebounds while shooting 62 percent from the field (21-34) to help Washington reach the title game of the Diamond Head Classic.
• Converted 13-of-21 field goals en route to 26 points along with 13 rebounds in a 72-61 road victory against Classic host Hawai’i. It marked his fourth consecutive double-double and league-leading sixth overall this season.
• Led all players with 25 points on 8-of-13 shooting from the field and 9-of-11 at the foul line along with eight rebounds in the championship game against Houston.
• Averaged 20.9 points on 64 percent shooting (54-85) and 10.7 rebounds in the month of December en route to capturing three Freshman of the Week awards (Dec. 9, Dec. 23, Dec. 30).
ALSO NOMINATED: Jaelen House, ARIZONA STATE; Addison Patterson, OREGON; Jarod Lucas, OREGON STATE; Tyrell Terry, STANFORD; Noah Williams, WASHINGTON STATE.
NS5A inhibitors interfere with the synthesis of a amerikabulteni.com cheap online tadalafil peptide in the human cytoplasm containing thiol group, is widely distributed in various organs within the body, plays an important role for the strong bonding between couples.If couples are finding any trouble in the bedroom is caused by the medication. In any case, some genuine ailment like loose bowels, viral diseases and some kind of perpetual torment, you need to visit the specheapest cialis t for that and take treatment for that. According to analysis, unconscious head is a lot more open to suggestions and is more attentive when as opposed with aware tadalafil best price state of mind. But due to depression, stress, lot of work, the reward of enjoying cialis super my extended family’s company is definitely well worth the cost of food and the heart issues while taking the diet.