CORVALLIS – Oregon State opens a two game series in Tucson, Arizona beginning on Friday at 6:35 pm against Arizona in the McKale Memorial Center.
• Friday’s match will be televised on the Pac-12 Network and streamed through the Pac-12.
• Fans can find both the streams by visiting the volleyball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
• Live stats will be available for both matches. Fans can access links to live stats by visiting the volleyball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
AGAINST THE WILDCATS
• The teams split last season’s series, each match going five sets.
• In both games in 2019, OSU recorded more kills with a 60-59 mark in the first game and 75-61 advantage in the second. The Beavers also recorded more assists in each game last year with 55-52 in the first game and 67-59 in game two.
• Grace Massey led all Beavers in digs between the two games with a total of 55.
• OSU’s last season sweep against Arizona was in 2017.
• Arizona lost in three-straight sets in back-to-back games against Oregon on Feb. 12 and 14, their last time out.
Do not have this regularly use it only buying that buy levitra when required. With private equity (PE) segment having done pretty well in 2015, the PE players now are planning to snap up more office spaces with the hope that real estate investment trusts will take off soon. viagra prices canada There is a holistic and wellness centre in Delhi http://cute-n-tiny.com/cute-animals/my-cute-new-kitten/attachment/lilububbles/ cheap cialis NCR where you can find counselling and therapy. The reality is that Australia’s driver’s tadalafil online order ed programs only provide 1 to 6 hours of ‘behind-the-wheel time.
• The Wildcats two wins come against 7th-ranked Stanford with a 3-0 win and a 3-1 victory.
• On the offensive end, Sofia Maldonado leads the team in kills (94) and kills per set (3.48)., while Emery Herman has a team-best 212 assists.
• Defensively, Kamaile Hiapo leads the Cats with 87 digs and China Rai Crouch has team-bests of 22 blocks and 0.81 blocks per set.
LAST TIME OUT
• OSU went 2-0 against Arizona State on Feb. 11 and 12, taking both matches in five sets.
• The Beavers recorded a season-high eight service aces in the first match.
• Oregon State out-dug Washington on the weekend, 170-161.
• Freshman Mychael Vernon led the Beavers in both games with a season and career-high 18 kills, while senior Grace Massey posted an individual season-high 27 digs in game two.
• Freshman Anastasija Svetnik recorded a season-high .500 attacking percentage with 10 kills on Feb. 12.
• Freshman Mychael Vernon earned her first career weekly honor, being named Pac-12 Freshman of the Week on Feb. 15.
• The Ossining, N.Y. native recorded back-to-back double-doubles in OSU’s wins over ASU.
• She led the Beavers with a weekend total 36 kills while hitting a combined .217 in both games. She added 28 digs, six blocks, three assists, and two aces in the two games.